D6281: Prevent folders from drag and dropping onto themselves in dolphin main view

Emirald Mateli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 29 18:10:30 BST 2017

emateli added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> anthonyfieroni wrote in kfileitemmodel.h:76
> Yes, but it does nothing, you override it in declaration but definition is missing.

The `directory` and `indexGetUrl` methods have been added to the `KitemModelBase` class, since they are needed for the patch to work.  `KFIleItemModel` is a subclass of it, which is why this is marked as overlaoded. The implementation doesn't show on the diff because it didn't change. This is an existing method not added by this patch. But maybe I'm not understanding your feedback correctly.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin