D6294: [Places Panel] Disallow editing devices

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 20 11:04:56 BST 2017

broulik created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Konqueror.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I introduced this bug when I changed the layout of the menu.
  While it would be nice if one could edit devices, it is currently not possible and would require significant re-engineering effort in Solid. While the "Edit" menu works just fine, changes are not persisted.

TEST PLAN
  No longer get an "Edit" entry in device context menus, consistent with open file dialog. "Edit" entry on other places still works

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

AFFECTED FILES
  src/panels/places/placespanel.cpp