D7390: Support middle clicking of Back/Forward/Up/Home toolbar buttons

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 18 17:06:39 BST 2017

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  > I didn't figure out how to tell when the kxmlgui's toolBar is setup, so I have a timer hack in there, please tell me how to fix it :D

  The toolbar is created by the `setupGUI()` call in the mainwindow constructor, so you need to install the event filter after that.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dolphinmainwindow.cpp:1109
> +        connect(middleClickEventFilter, &MiddleClickActionEventFilter::actionMiddleClicked, this, [this](QAction *action) {
> +            if (action == actionCollection()->action(QStringLiteral("go_back"))) {
> +                goBackInNewTab();

We could just compare it with `backAction` (using `[=]` in the lambda). Same below.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin