D7390: Support middle clicking of Back/Forward/Up/Home toolbar buttons

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 18 15:57:15 BST 2017

broulik created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Konqueror.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This opens the resulting page in a new tab.

  BUG: 358649

TEST PLAN
  Middle clicked back, forward, up, home, and they all opened in a new tab.
  Also fixed an issue in the previous goHome(Qt::MouseButton) function
  I didn't figure out how to tell when the kxmlgui's toolBar is setup, so I have a timer hack in there, please tell me how to fix it :D
  Also not too fond of the if-tree in the the actionMiddleClicked lambda

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

AFFECTED FILES
  src/CMakeLists.txt