KFilePlacesModelTest

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Sat May 7 18:03:17 BST 2016

Il 07/05/2016 14:33, David Faure ha scritto:
> The thing I wonder is... does it really make sense to have a model with random ordering?
> Isn't it a problem for users if their visible list of places is different between every run?
> Or am I missing something and the different order in the test isn't actually user visible?

I'm missing knowledge of the relevant code here. Is the code somehow
building two QSets and then comparing their keys, and expecting a stable
result of some sorts? This would be quite dangerous and impossible to
control even if you disable seed randomisation and fix the hashing
algorithm...

Cheers,
KDAB (UK) Ltd., a KDAB Group company | Tel: UK +44-1625-809908
KDAB - The Qt Experts