About Konqueror

Hector Wilvert Ivan Valdez Reza ranmaru.hibikiya at openmailbox.org
Fri Mar 11 17:42:29 GMT 2016

Hi.
I'm a happy KDE technologies user, but there are something that disturbs
me.
Konqueror was a great piece of software, browser and filemanager (and
some files-types viewer too) but it (konqueror) today isn't a option
like a internet browser. Many sites looks weird, unsupported or crash
with someone.

Then I want to ask, if konqueror is actually maintained or not, because
isn't a decent kde/qt browser that works like chromium/firefox.
I read in this list that you talk about dolphin, but I didn't read
anything related to konqueror.

Many thanks for all your effort put on every open project.

Reggards.

--
月を見る度、思い出せ!
[Tsuki o miru tabi omoidase!]