dolphin branches

Emmanuel Pescosta emmanuelpescosta099 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 18:16:46 BST 2015

Hi David,

> Where can I find the latest Qt4/KDE4-based version of Dolphin?

In kde-baseapps branch Applications/15.04. Dolphin was removed
from kde-baseapps master shortly after the Applications/15.04
branching, because we have moved it into his own repository.

> So there's no way to get the latest qt4 based version of both
> dolphin and the rest of kde-baseapps.

The latest released Qt4 based Dolphin is in Applications/15.04,
starting with Applications/15.08 Dolphin is now Qt5 based. The
same problem would also exist if Dolphin still is in kde-baseapps.

How can we fix it? (we need to make Qt4 based Dolphin
co-installable, right?)

Cheers,
Emmanuel