Feature-request for Konqueror: search

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Mon Sep 15 13:42:58 BST 2014

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 8:22 AM, Rigo Wenning <rigo at w3.org> wrote:

> While Dolphin lacks the integration of versioning systems (SVN/CVS,
> hopefully git at some time integrated in konqueror), konqueror has no
> ability to access the baloo find utility. (Which terribly lacks
> documentation and a query language and an advanced query interface).

The Query Language has been added again for 5.1. We could definitely use
better documentation.

I believe it is easier to create an interface for konqueror to the baloo
> find utility than it is to create the versioning plugins for dolphin.
> This is why I would really like to see an access to the baloo search in
> konqueror. Are there any plans?

I have plans of improving the search integration between Dolphin and Baloo,
but not konqueror. However, if someone wants to and need help with Baloo,
they can always ping me.

--
Vishesh Handa