Firefox + KDE integration: Getting FF to use Dolphin reliably. 12+ years and counting.

David Rajchenbach-Teller dteller-4eJtQOnFJqFBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 8 09:48:36 BST 2014

On 08/07/14 03:49, Richard Newman wrote:
>>> That said, there should probably be a discussion ...
>>
>> If that's an invitation to the outside world -- Linux & KDE to enter into discussion, great.  Provide the name of a point person @ Mozilla and a willingness to have 'this' talk, and I'll do my part to see if I can make some connections.
>
> firefox-dev and bugs are as good a place as any to start. But remember: people who care need to own solving the problem. It's not enough to spend time advocating for someone else to fix it.

Or, said differently: I believe that there is plenty of good will among
Mozilla developers to help Firefox + Dolphin along the road (starting
with reviewing patches and mentoring newcomers). However, our resources
are quite strained at the moment and we clearly cannot kickstart that
project.

If you have any technical question, feel free to reach out through
dev-platform or IRC.

Best regards,
 David

--