Dolphin and Baloo

Emmanuel Pescosta emmanuelpescosta099 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 17:16:09 GMT 2014

/dolphin/src/kitemviews/private/kbaloorolesprovider.cpp:
line 76 - 79: Please add {} brackets
line 82: Maybe make use of string builder!?

/dolphin/src/search/dolphinsearchinformation.cpp:
line 75: Rename it "strigiConfig" to "balooConfig" or "config"

/dolphin/src/search/dolphinsearchbox.cpp:
line 437: brackets

The rest looks pretty good ;)

+1 from my side

2014-01-27 Vishesh Handa <me at vhanda.in>