baloosearch in Konqueror

Rigo Wenning rigo at w3.org
Mon Apr 21 19:54:12 BST 2014

Hi all,

for the moment, it looks like only dolphin is using baloosearch. Is this
true? What is Ctrl-F doing in Konqueror? Konqueror is using the dolphin-
part for file management anyway, so why not baloosearch? Would this be
complex to implement?

I use konqueror as my swiss knife for internet everything and the
kitchen-sink. Not having baloosearch is forcing me to always open
dolphin and then do stuff. This is an extra indirection and thus
slightly burdensome. Most importantly, it also taints the beauty of
Konqueror..

 --Rigo