Search Indicators in Dolphin

Rigo Wenning rigo at w3.org
Tue Jun 11 02:29:47 BST 2013

Vishesh,

again thanks for all your work on this. A special application looks
fine. It could be linked as a button from konqueror and dolphin. I would
encourage you to look at the query language that recoll is using,
especially to allow for tag search and proximity search and graph
search.

The compromise being that the "average" user will just type stuff into a
text field (like google) and expect magic. While more search-aware users
can augment precision by using a more advanced search syntax in the same
field. I offer to help writing up a help file for this language. But I
can't help creating it as I'm not a programer

 --Rigo