Search Indicators in Dolphin

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Mon Jun 10 11:19:17 BST 2013

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 7:12 AM, Rigo Wenning <rigo at w3.org> wrote:

> While both of you are at search, is there an advanced search interface
> planned? Nepomuk has very precious information (date ranges, types etc)
> For the moment, there is no obvious way to search with those. Look at
> the advanced search interface of recoll. This works pretty well...
>

>From my side - Nope.

I am planning a specialized searching application because I feel that both
krunner and Dolphin are not good representations of search results. But
that search interface will focus less of specialized queries and more on a
good user interface and "average" queries.

By "average" I mean what most users would use.

--
Vishesh Handa