Feature Freeze KDE 4.11

Emmanuel Pescosta emmanuelpescosta099 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 20:49:37 BST 2013

Hello Frank,

> I was a lot more busy during the last 2 weeks
No problem!
I didn't have much time to work on Dolphin either (No TimSort for Dolphin
2.3 ...)
I had a lot of other things to do and the last weekend was a really
stressful and time
consuming weekend, because of the big flood in Austria/Germany.

> finishing my work to improve some things in KFileItemModelRolesUpdater
Awesome work.

I'm really looking forward to the KDE 4.12 dev cycle, maybe we should
create a small
list of features for KDE 4.12, so that we can discuss these
changes/features together
before we start with the development (No huge and undiscussed patches from
my side anymore).

I will split up my existing patches into some smaller patches for KDE 4.12.

So it is time for Dolphin KDE 4.11 bug fixing! :)

Thanks,
Emmanuel