Titles in dock widgets of dolphin, necessary or remove them completly?

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu Jan 31 22:12:56 GMT 2013

Daniel Kreuter wrote:
> When you now unlock them, the title bar will appear, telling you the name of
> the dock + additonal buttons for resizing or closing the dock.
> Now to the problem:
> The places dock has the name Places by default which is not very surprising.
> Since KDE 4.9 (if I remember correct) we have additional category names for
> the places dock like places (uhoh twice?) or devices.
> As you may read between the line, Places appears now twice.
>
> So what possible solutions may be there?
> [...]

Maybe I miss a bit of context here, and I'm just an user here, not a
developer. But if there are two different objects with the same title, isn't
it possible to rename one of them, instead (for example) removing all the
names? Or is the name of "Places" category taken from the "Places" dock?

Ciao
--
Luigi