[kde-baseapps] dolphin/src/kitemviews: Fix crash when browsing bluetooth device.

Michael Jansen kde at michael-jansen.biz
Thu Jan 3 16:18:45 GMT 2013

On Thursday, January 03, 2013 05:03:03 PM Frank Reininghaus wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> 2013/1/3 Michael Jansen:
> > Because i searched bko for related crashes and did not find any. So i
> > thought it would be a me only problem (nearly everything self-compiled).
>
> in my experience, hardly any problem is "me-only". There are many
> people who never report bugs.
>
> > Apart from that i never before discussed changes like that. I expect the
> > maintainers to read the commit logs. No need to spam you with another
> > message.
> And I expect that bug fixes which have a zero risk of regressions are
> pushed to the stable branch. Can you do it? If not, I'll just
> cherry-pick the commit to KDE/4.10 myself.

Did that. Btw. browsing my N900 still does not work after that fix.

It does not crash anymore but it does not show any files either. Unfortunately
i don't have a another browsable bluetooth device to double check. Androids
unfortunately do not allow browsing. Or if they do i haven't yet found the
setting.

But i guess this is more likely a bluedevil problem?

Mike

--
Michael Jansen
http://michael-jansen.biz