proposal

Ionel Gabriel Niculescu gabion7 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 23:30:06 BST 2012

Hello,

I have a very important project which need konqueror because is the only
browser that allows split screen repeatedly, a function of paramount
importance for any GUI but sadly neglected.

There are also important changes that will be introduced in any file
manager as an important future standardization: the introduction of two
additional fields in the database file system to be editable for the
current user. Because I work on a project that uniquely encode standardized
everything there and then for each name of an entity there will be a unique
identifier. Therefore we need two additional fields associated with a
folder or file editable.

Ideally there a function that the user can enter more fields associated
with a folder or file and to have user data labels.

In fact, every entity can have besides unique identification code and other
codes with different meanings and functions. Encoding will use highly
selective search function is so crucial. who will introduce this system
will gain importance.

An other crucial function is tree view and operation with this, especialy
for search but development of system too.

I looking for your answer as soon is possible,

Thanks a lot,
igNic

P.S.
If you need contributions in the field of vision, design and innovation for
all your products especially in terms of computerization, functionality,
operation and presentation user interface, you can contact me by e-mail. If
you have a romanian coleague can be great because i don't speak other
language.