Dolphin-plugins - Perforce support

Martin Andersen martin9000andersen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 20:36:37 GMT 2012

Hi Frank,

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Martin Andersen <
martin9000andersen at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Frank Reininghaus <
> frank78ac at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>>  > I have uploaded the code to github:
>> > https://github.com/martin9000andersen/dolphin-perforce-plugin
>>

>> thanks! Code looks OK from my point of view, but I'm not a version
>> control expert, so I would appreciate any feedback from others. I only
>> found some trailing whitespace, commented-out code that should be
>> removed, and string constructions that could be made more efficient
>> [1].
>>

> Thanks for the feedback. I will have a look at it later today.

I have now cleaned up the code (commented-out code, white space and
unnecessary includes). And included  QStringBuilder to optimize a string
construction.

If you (or other) have any more comments I will be glad to take a look at
it as well.

I have also added support for unresolved files (now marked as
ConflictingVersion).

>> Another question is if it's still possible to merge this plugin for
>> KDE 4.10. We're officially in soft feature freeze, and the hard
>> feature freeze starts on November 8. We might have to ask the Release
>> Team for an exception (release-team at kde.org). If you want to do that,
>> you can tell them that I support your request.
>>

>  Ok. I will send them a mail in a few hours.

I have send the mail, now waiting for an answer...

BR,
Martin