kjs grammar change

Bernd Buschinski b.buschinski at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 2 00:53:32 GMT 2012

new grammar.y diff

Added to Keywords:
+ NULLTOKEN
+ TRUETOKEN
+ FALSETOKEN
+ ELSE

Removed from Keywords:
- RESERVED

That makes all tests with "enum, export, extends, super"-reserved keywords
fail for propertynames, memberexpression, callexpression.

I do it on purpose, because every reserved keyword would be replaced with
"reserved". For cases like:

var tokenCodes  = {};
tokenCodes.enum = 0; // tokenCodes.reserved = 0;

it would not matter.
But for something like:

        var tokenCodes = {
            enum : 0 // reserved : 0
        };
        var arr = [
            'enum'
        ];
        if (tokenCodes[arr[0]] !== 0) {
            return false;
        };
        return true;

it would always fail, which would make laaaater kjs debugging for this case
more difficult.

If you disagree please tell me :)

And again it would also be possible to give the reserved keywords its own
name/value instead of RESERVED, if you prefer this way, tell me :)