info about writing a Dolphin plugin

Lisa Vitolo syn.shainer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 17:13:44 BST 2012

Thanks everyone for their help! My patch is ready, but I will sent you
later for review (probably after the end of the GSoC coding period) as I
need to go over a few things before I feel comfortable releasing this
partitioning application and library.

Lisa

--
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so
bad as a lot of ignorance.