Update to konqueror.org

Martin martinnuber at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:47:59 BST 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on updating the konqueror.org website. I've already
updated it to the new kde.org style and have a working homepage
showcasing the main features as well as the Screenshots section, etc.

Now I would like to update the rest of the content of the website as it seems
quite dated. But I would like to focus first on the Features and FAQ pages
mainly as I think I lack the technical knowledge to be able to update
some of the other sections.

Being a noob about Konqueror myself (shame on me) I would prefer to get
some input from you guys. So...

* What are the features you love the most about Konqueror? I'm basically
interested in anything that makes it special for you so that I can add it
to the Feature pages and make anyone browsing the website want to fire it up
and try it, etc.
* Any questions you would like me to add/update/remove on the FAQ page.
* Any other ideas or suggestions of things to add/modify/remove :)

Here's a screenshot of how the homepage is cooking up so far if anyone's
curious.

http://i.imgur.com/1MB6b.png

Thanks,
Martin