Annoying keyboard remapping

Rigo Wenning rigo at w3.org
Tue Oct 19 23:11:59 BST 2010

Thanks so much,

this is a bit of sunlight on the horizon as I'm currently suffering a lot from
KDE-PIM going crazy because of Akonadi.

Will konqueror display now the cervisia icon if it detects that it is
currently within a CVS tree or display the SVN icon if it is in an SVN tree?
It did so in the past and this had two usability advantages: It was faster to
handle the switch from CVS interface to display content normally and it was
also an quick indicator for less geeky people that they are currently
operating in a cvs or svn tree. Those two where the reason I liked the
behavior.

Best,

Rigo