Browser without windows Borders.

Luiz Felipe Talvik talvik at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 12:21:26 GMT 2010

Are you using kde4? I've needed to do the same thing once.
I recommend to keep kwin as the window manager.
Instructions:
-Open konqueror
-alt+f3-> Advanced->Special Application settings
-Mark "Full screen", select "Force" from the combo box
-In the kde global shortcut disable everything that can be used
improperly(alt+tab, alt+f4...)
-I recommend disabling ttys as well
-Create some obscure global shortcut to open a terminal
-Add konqueror and url to autostart
-Enable auto login

Regards,
Talvik