Browser without windows Borders.

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 21:55:16 GMT 2010

On Tuesday 09 March 2010 11:48:50 Kernel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i'm using konquer for a digital signage project, and i using it without
> windows manager, i have almost achive want i need but
> the bowser border still remain, could anyone tell me where i can change
> this settings ....... if it is possible.
>
> Thanks in advance
Removing the windowborders around any window can be done from the window menu
(click top-left icon in windowdecoration or use ALT-F3). If you want any
window to be full-screen (no border, no panels, nothing) asign a shortcut to
fullscreen in systemsettings -> keyboard and mouse -> global keyboard
shortcuts -> kwin) or force that specific window to be fullscreen (right mouse
click on windowdecoration -> advanced -> special window / application
settings).

None of this is konqueror specific, I don't really know what border you are
referring to in konqi itself... The bar on the bottom maybe? Statusbar? I
don't know how to remove that....

cheers,

Jos