How to add new attributes in KHTML? Need help

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:31:11 BST 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Rigo Wenning <rigo at w3.org> wrote:
> Having no time to go compiling KDE, I'm still keen to play around with this
> for obvious reasons. One of my past projects was to secure the online
> decisions of the german federal constitutional court.
>
> What I would need is a simple how-to and an X86_64 binary (currently using
> opensuse, but may be that's not important)
>
> If I can make it work, I promise to help promoting the solution and help to
> refine the FAQ/How-To.
>
> Best,
>
> Rigo

Hello people:

Sorry for the late answer. The project is a working state, and there's
an online website which has support for it already: sweetter.net [0].
Sweetter is the first free software microblogging system. I've
implemented a new feature for this software: private sweets between
users which, when you use Konqueror, can be sent and received
encrypted. Some screenshots in [1] and [2].

Also if you know some Spanish, you can read the project report at [3]
(yeah it's large). Unfortunately the project was already decided to be
using GPG directly and thus I'm not using XML-Enc or Xml-Sig. OTOH if
I see interest in this (and if I have the time...) I've an ambitious
vision for the next version of the project/idea.

Thanks to opensuse's easy to use build system, I will compile ASAP
some custom KDE x86_64 RPM packages so that you can easily test this
in its current state. Once you install those, you can just register in
Sweetter and test it =).

I've seen on identi.ca you seem to be attending to "W3C Workshop on
Privacy for Advanced Web APIs". I've already given a small 10 minutes
presentation in Google Madrid about the idea, it was nice, maybe you
can promote it there too :-P.

Regards,
   Eduardo Robles Elvira.
PD: Rigo, do you use some sort of IM?