How to add new attributes in KHTML? Need help

Rigo Wenning rigo at w3.org
Wed Jun 23 10:52:48 BST 2010

Having no time to go compiling KDE, I'm still keen to play around with this
for obvious reasons. One of my past projects was to secure the online
decisions of the german federal constitutional court.

What I would need is a simple how-to and an X86_64 binary (currently using
opensuse, but may be that's not important)

If I can make it work, I promise to help promoting the solution and help to
refine the FAQ/How-To.

Best,

Rigo