Dolphin change proposals

todd rme toddrme2178 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:30:59 GMT 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Peter Penz <peter.penz at gmx.at> wrote:
> That's great, thanks!

No problem.  I should point out, though, that what I am doing is
probably a temporary hack.  I am just doing the minimum necessary to
get the clicking working again.  Whoever is doing the refactoring will
most likely want to implement a more complete and more robust system
at some point in the future.  All of that stuff is currently marked
"Todo" in the source code, so I figure he/she has something specific
in mind for it in the future.

> Before the refactoring no vertical line was drawn at all (see
> http://dolphin.kde.org/images/view_mode_2.png). From my personal point of view
> the vertical line should not stretch the whole height at all and I think the
> current look is OK.
>
> I've set Rafael (= maintainer of the class) to CC. I'm not sure how busy he is
> currently, but maybe he can give a quick answer on this. The best thing might
> be to contact Nuno Pinheiro from the Oxygen team to get his point of view on
> this topic...

That means it isn't really a bug so I won't worry about it right now.

-Todd