GSoC 2010: Web scripting

Dmitriy Taychenachev dimichxp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 16:14:26 BST 2010

Hello Todd,

je 00:06 vendredon la 2-an de aprilo vi skribis jenon:
> On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Dmitriy Taychenachev
>
> <dimichxp at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I'm interested in participating GSoC of this year. I'd like to implement
> > the greasmonkey script support for konqueror/khtml (since it's what I'm
> > using for last few years).
>
> Have you considered also implementing css modifications like stylish
> can do?  Obviously UI changes are not possible, but support for
> changes in web page CSS would be really nice.

In the first place I was interested in scripting, and I'm not familiar with
stylish. Surely, these two features are quite related from user's point of
view. In the best case I would look into CSS modifications too, but for GSoC I
would better go for the scripting only.

Thanks, Dmitriy.