KDE bugtracker

Frank Reininghaus frank78ac at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 20:02:38 BST 2009

Hi,

On Wednesday 16 September 2009 20:53:29 Matthias Grimrath wrote:
> 1. What is required to get write access to bugs.kde.org? I know about
> these special tags in commit messages, but I prefer working directly
> with bugzilla in a webbrowser.

If "write access" means "being able to add comments to bug reports", you just
have to open an account at bugs.kde.org. If you mean the right to modify and
close reports, you have to ask the sysadmins to upgrade your account,
preferably after you've made a couple of useful comments.

> 2. How I can "subscribe" to a particular component on the bug tracker
> so I receive all new bug reports?

I assume you mean getting e-mail notification about new reports (if you want
something else, just configure a bugzilla query according to your needs and
save that). If the default assignee of the component is a mailing list, you
could just subscribe to that list. Alternatively, I think it should work if
you add the e-mail address of the default assignee to your watch list (at the
bottom of the "Email Preferences" tab in the preferences).

Cheers,
Frank