2009 introspective

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Wed May 6 18:20:55 BST 2009

> I'm putting together a "where are we now, where are we going" snapshot of as
> many of the "big pieces" in KDE 4 as possible

Apologies if you answered this already and I missed it - Is this
intended to be only about the libraries that make up KDE or a general
picture of where KDE as a desktop is and where it is going?
Is this something you will be pitching at developers or users?

Great though our code might be, I do think that when asked about
achievements and goals the answer is too much about the code
and 'shiny stuff under the bonnet for developers' and not enough about
what the user can see and will see.  One thing I will say

Regards,
Robert.