File size based folder view

Casian Andrei skeletk13 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:49:52 GMT 2009

Hello,

Thank you for pointing this out. It seems my enthusiasm made me forget to look
for similar things in KDE in the past and I am sorry for this. Now I actually
remember something about Filelight and I will install it now.

Although it would be nice to have something like a Filelight view in Dolphin,
probably it would require too much work.

Thanks again for your answer. Btw, Dolphin is very nice and beautiful and
useful and great :D. I want to congratulate you for this great job and wish
you luck and few bugs in the future!

Best regards,
Casian