lots of crashes lately

Marcus Harrison marcus.harrison at harrisonland.co.uk
Sun Jun 7 01:00:55 BST 2009

There is a whole host of bugfixes and performance updates available between
KDE 4.2.2 and KDE 4.2.4. I suggest updating to the latest stable release,
then filing bug reports at http://bugs.kde.org/ , with backtraces and
instructions to reproduce the crash if possible. Thank you.

--
Marcus Harrison. Juggler, unicycler, website designer, potential software
developer, author, book entheusiast, philosopher, quantum theorist, skate-