lots of crashes lately

Vyacheslav Tokarev tsjoker at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 03:34:34 BST 2009

Hi, Rigo

It's not possible to tell where the problem lies without looking. So
you could file a bug report with particular crash on particular site
and this way we will know the issue exist and could fix it. Probably
some of the problems were already resolved in latest stable version
4.2.4 or in beta version of 4.3.

Thanks,
Vyacheslav