konqueror hash history

Vicente Couce Díaz vituko at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 02:21:15 BST 2009

Hi
3.5.9
Try to implement ajax history/bookmarks thru the url hash :

1- Manualy typing in the address bar blocks further automatic actions
on the hash (js or links).
2- Back button 1st time, changes the url but js doesnt detect the
change, 2nd time woks as it was the 1st time and so on : back and
forward stay always 1 step wrong for js and further script
manipulations are also blocked.

So... a very limitating bug, I would say easy to correct... (I have no
idea if it is) that makes one of the best browsers useless for many
purposes.

Didnt tested the 4 series but the 3 ones are very good and come with
many distros yet.

Mmm... what do you think? Some work arounds?

... and what about -khtml-opacity or simply opacity? Also very annoying.

Thanks for one of the best apps Ive ever seen and that I must often
ignore for such behaviors when I write js.