cervisia part in dolphin toolbar

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Tue Feb 24 19:51:15 GMT 2009

Am 24.02.2009 um 17:43 schrieb Rigo Wenning <rigo at w3.org>:

> Hi all,
>
> this may be a kubuntu stripped menu thing only. I have a local cvs
> repository. And it is absolutely charming to browse that repository
> with konqueror, edit with Amaya and commit via cervisiapart in
> konqui.
>
> To commit via cervisia, I use cervisiapart. In 3.5 this was just a
> button in konqui's main bar. In KDE4.1 this disappeared. And, oh joy,
> in 4.2 I find cervisiapart in the view menu again. Now I want to add
> the cervisiapart icon to the dolphin toolbar activated (merged into
> main toolbar) while browsing file systems.

Dolphin does not support KPart plugins. However for KDE 4.4 it is
planned to have a general CVS/SVN/... support for all kind of view
modes (icons, details, columns). This will be most probably also a
kind of "plugin", but no KPart.

> But the dialog for editing for the dolphin toolbar does not show the
> cervisiapart icon. Can I add by hand in a config file? Is this a bug
> or a new feature (don't bother the user with all the amazing features
> konqueror has ;)

Dropping features was never the philosophy of Dolphin, please check
dolphin.kde.org/philosophy.html for more details...

Best regards,
Peter