cervisia part in dolphin toolbar

Rigo Wenning rigo at w3.org
Tue Feb 24 16:43:10 GMT 2009

Hi all,

this may be a kubuntu stripped menu thing only. I have a local cvs
repository. And it is absolutely charming to browse that repository
with konqueror, edit with Amaya and commit via cervisiapart in
konqui.

To commit via cervisia, I use cervisiapart. In 3.5 this was just a
button in konqui's main bar. In KDE4.1 this disappeared. And, oh joy,
in 4.2 I find cervisiapart in the view menu again. Now I want to add
the cervisiapart icon to the dolphin toolbar activated (merged into
main toolbar) while browsing file systems.

But the dialog for editing for the dolphin toolbar does not show the
cervisiapart icon. Can I add by hand in a config file? Is this a bug
or a new feature (don't bother the user with all the amazing features
konqueror has ;)

and naturally, is this the right forum or should I complain to kubuntu
(distro I'm currently using)

Best,

Rigo