dolphin zoom

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Feb 4 17:05:24 GMT 2009

On 04.02.09 16:45:47, Maciej Mrozowski wrote:
> On Friday 30 of January 2009 17:42:58 Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
>
> > Side note by the rate a things are going the intire oxygen icons directory
> > will become somthing like 500 mb in size. (already thinking on cleaning the
> > source files were we can svage somthing like 20 mb)
>
> Hmm, why do you keep prepared .pngs in source tree tarballs and SVN anyway?
> I guess they could be generated on-the-fly (using imagemagick or similar tool)
> in installation procedure somewhere in cmake buildsystem.

That would mean a build-dependency on such a tool for _everybody_ that
wants to build kde4. Thats quite an insane requirement, apart from that
IIRC the output quality of the various tools differs and those that produce
good output might not provide an interface to do this from cmake or a
script.

Andreas

--
Give thought to your reputation.  Consider changing name and moving to
a new town.