Problem with saving the "ServiceName" in Konqueror profile files...

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Dec 1 00:18:01 GMT 2009

On Friday 30 October 2009, Dawit A. wrote:
> Never mind this question. I see why "ServiceName" is saved in the
profile
>  files. It is still confusing specially if you had saved the profile a long
>  time ago and forgot about doing so. Anyhow disregard this
question... It
>  was user error ;)

Well, I guess we could write out "default" instead of the actual
service name, when it matches the default. This would also solve
some migration issues (e.g. if a part is being removed in kde5, like
konq_iconview was removed in kde4), though not all of them (part is
not default -> still hardcoded, but no other choice there).