Removal of crashes plugin

Juan Carlos Torres carlosdgtorres at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:56:45 BST 2008

On Thursday 19 June 2008 14:29:35 Eduardo Robles Elvira wrote:
> Hello!
>
> With the new konqueror session management the crashes plugin is redundant
> and absolete.

Sorry for interrupting, but I'm not sure if the crashes plugin is redundant in
light of the new session management. If anything, I think it's a more advanced
way of recovering from crashes. Two things that it has over the new session
management feature (afaik) is that:

1. It saves a list of all previous crashes;
2. It saves the list for all opened konqueror sessions that crash. If you have
two konqueror windows open and both of them crash, you'll have both sessions
in the list of crashes, and you can pick which ones to restore.

I don't know the new session management will have those 2 features, but imho
those are enough to spare it from being removed.

--
Juan Carlos G. Torres
Jucato