Konqueror throbber size -- too small and doesn't resize

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Wed Jun 4 12:55:23 BST 2008

I find in: kdebase/apps/konqueror/src/konqmainwindow.cpp, line 3762

int size = style()->pixelMetric(QStyle::PM_SmallIconSize, NULL,
	m_paAnimatedLogo);

appears to set the size to "SmallIconSize" rather than choosing a size
based the pixel size of the menu bar which seems to be dependent on the
pixel size of menuFont.

Originally, I only made 16x16, 22x22, & 32x32 throbbers.  IIRC, someone
reversed the direction of rotation.  I can make larger ones if needed.

It might also be possible to make an SVG which could be rendered to the
exact size that is needed.  That would be simple since the PNGs are made
with InkScape.

--
JRT