Konqueror menubar use too much vertical space with small fonts

Mathias Kraus k.matze at gmx.net
Sun Jul 27 16:38:32 BST 2008

Hi,

the animated logo in Konqueror uses too much space and increases the hight of
the menu bar. It seems that the corner widget, where the logo is added, use
margins, but I couldn't find a possibility to set the margins to 0. I also
couldn't find a corner widget in the KMenuBar API.
Could someone who is more familiar with the code point me where to look?

Attached is a picture that shows the difference when the animated logo is not
added to the corner widget.

I'm not subscribed to the list, so please CC to me.

Thanks,
Mathias Kraus