Very strange problem with Konqueror menu

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Thu Jul 24 01:17:23 BST 2008

I was trying out the 4.1 BRANCH.

While configuring the toolbars, I tried adding "Bookmarks" to the Extra
Toolbar.  This didn't have an icon so I had to add one with "Change
Icon".  This worked fine.

HOWEVER! in the main menu bar, "Bookmarks" was replaced with the icon. :-)

Very strange.  Is there an easy fix for this, or should I file a bug?

Note I found the line for the icon in an "*.rc" file and removed it.
This fixed the problem.  So, it appears that what ever code that reads
that file to get the main menu also read something that it shouldn't
have read.

--
JRT