does konqueror(webkitkde) currently have flash and stream media(quicktime, etc) support?

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Jul 22 20:18:41 BST 2008

Ye Xu wrote:
>Hello  Everyone,
>
>my question just like stated in the mail title, is konqueror(webkit)
>possible to use the flash plugin, which already there for firefox, opera
>etc. and is it possible to use mplayer-plugins, which aims to enable
>multimedia support under linux? thx a lot!

Konqueror(khtml) has had support for NSAPI plugins for years now. At least
five, probably way more.

QtWebKit has no current internal support for NSAPI plugins, but if the
webkitpart could use the same infrastructure that the khtmlpart does. I
have no idea if it does.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358