Authentification forms

Rainer Dorsch rdorsch at web.de
Tue Jul 8 16:53:27 BST 2008

Hello,

this post might be slightly offtopic. If there is a better place to ask,
please let me know.

I have many web pages which use authentification information from the same
ldap server. Konqui and kwallet do not recognize that this is the same
information (and there is no way they could I think).

When I change my password on the ldap server, the downside with this is that I
have to click through all entries in kwallet and change the passwords
manually.

Could I do a global search and replace in kwallet (or a plain file)?

Many thanks,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch
Lärchenstr. 6
jabber: rdorsch at jabber.org
GPG Fingerprint: 5966 C54C 2B3C 42CC 1F4F  8F59 E3A8 C538 7519 141E
Full GPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu/