Contact for XEmbed work

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Sun Jan 13 19:27:28 GMT 2008

Dne Saturday 12 of January 2008 23:20:22 Mike Melanson napsal(a):
> I found some time to work on this. On a reasonably fresh Ubuntu 7.10
> VMware image, I compiled the SVN snapshots of kdelibs and kdebase. I can
> run Konqueror but I can't get it to see the Flash plugin. I remember
> that Konqueror has to be told to register a new plugin. However, all the
> Konqueror settings dialogs are blank.
>
> Do I need to running a full KDE desktop for Konqueror to work?

 Run 'kcmshell khtml_plugins' and check there for manually updating the
plugins info. I think there's a bug that it doesn't happen automatically in
all cases when it should.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http//www.suse.cz