comments and tagging support in dolphin trunk.

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Tue Feb 5 07:09:41 GMT 2008

Hi Lex,

On Tuesday, 5. February 2008 06:13:24 Lex Hider wrote:
> Adding comments to files via the "information" bar doesn't seem to be
> working on my setup (self compiled trunk).
>
> I was wanting to find out if this was due to me miscompiling or missing
> dependencies; or whether these features are still a work in progress.

Comments + tagging works on trunk (at least on my build which is around 2 days
old). There was a temporary regression shortly before 4.0 where the rating
information has not been stored, but this has been fixed in the meantime.

Just to be sure: You see the rating-, comments- and tag-widgets on the
information sidebar, but the settings are not stored? Because if you would
not see those widgets at all, it is a compile setup/missing dependencies
issue, otherwise I'm honestly clueless about the root of the issue.

I've set Sebastian on CC (= Nepomuk maintainer), maybe he has better hints :-)

Bye,
Peter

> Lex.
>
> PS - Is there any way to see files with common tags?

Sebastian?