Acid3 overview

Harri Porten porten at kde.org
Tue Apr 1 23:50:05 BST 2008

Hi!

When Acid3 came out we were not doing that bad - partially better - than
other browsers. Current score in trunk is 70/100 ones less in the 4.0.x
branch. Some of failing tests are of questionable nature and usefullness
to real world browsing but we'll work on fixing as many without risking
compatibility with real world pages.

Maks and I have put up a list of failing tests at

   http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Acid3

to get a better overview. A SVG-related Google SoC application will
hopefully be accepted and take care of a big bunch of failures.

Harri.