Konqueror Embedded API Definitions

Shawn D. Bayle sbayle at mobileimpactgroup.com
Thu Sep 6 22:37:18 BST 2007

Dear Konqueror:

I work for a consultant team that is currently under contract to a major
cellular operator in the USA.

In that contract, we are investigating various browser technologies and
Konqueror has come up as a candidate for evaluation. As part of our project,
we are categorizing the APIs that are published for each browser that we are
evaluating. As a result, we are interested in locating the published APIs
for your embedded browser (as well as all supported plugins and applets). We
will be developing product requirements for mobile handsets launched by the
cellular operator based in part on those APIs.

Can you point me to a website or person that could help us acquire
specifications and API definitions for the KDE embedded browser?

Best Regards,

Shawn D. Bayle

Mobile Impact, LLC

+1 (919) 341-5351 ofc