Flashplayer

Larry Crouch lcrouch at digitalsynergistics.net
Thu Oct 18 21:27:27 BST 2007

Hello,

I installed KDE 3.5.5 on
Linux orion 2.6.18-5-486 #1 Tue Oct 2 23:38:54 UTC 2007 i586 GNU/Linux

I'm attempting to get flashplayer working.
Executing the install script from Adobe is like searching for a corner
in a round room. Trying the firefox installation directory simply does
not work.

I ask you, the developers, how is flash 'supposed' to be installed in
Konqueror 3.5.5?

I've searched and found several 'fixes' and 'workarounds' which usually
refer to an older version.

Kindly let me know if this is posted on an incorrect list.
--
Larry Crouch
lcrouch at digitalsynergistics.net