Dolphin icon not set when manually launching

Stefan Monov logixoul at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 16:39:52 GMT 2007

Here's a patch, but eventually KApplication will have to be fixed to simply
take .desktop files into account.
Currently okular uses the same workaround.

Unrelated idea: how about changing the red-folder "Root" item in the Places
sidebar to a "Filesystem" item with a harddrive icon? Filesystem sounds
friendlier, plus the red folder isn't in harmony with the overall look of the
window.

also... sheesh, does anyone check the moderation queue? I wrote about this
stuff 2 days ago but now I subscribed so the mail can get through :-)

Cheers,
Stefan

ps: patch comes from tsdgeos, idea comes from d-miller. hehe.